What is the foreskin?
The foreskin is the fold of skin that covers the glans penis (head of the penis). At birth, the foreskin and the glans penis are lightly joined. In most boys, by about five years of age the foreskin can be at least partly retracted (pulled back) and by puberty it is fully retractable in about nine out of ten boys.foreskin problems can be treated by the surgery in Jaipur, India. And of the best treatment for foreskin diseases like phimosis and paraphimosis is circumcision surgery.
Common foreskin problems are as:
- BALANITIS – Balanitis is a very common inflammation of the glans penis that can affect males at any age. Balanitis is twice as common in uncircumcised compared to circumcised men. Men with balanitis may have the following symptoms:
- not able to pull back the foreskin
- itchiness or rash
- sore or tender glans penis
- redness or swelling
- discharge from the penis.
- PHIMOSIS – Phimosis is when the foreskin is too tight, or the tip of the foreskin narrows and is unable to be pulled back to expose the head of the penis.Severe phimosis can cause pain when urinating, urinary retention (when the bladder is not completely emptied on urination), urinary tract infections and skin infection of the penis. Older men with severe phimosis have a higher risk of developing penis cancer. Phimosis can cause severe pain with erections and sexual intercourse, causing injury to the foreskin with minor bleeding and infection. In these situations circumcision is usually necessary. CIRCUMCISION is the best way to treat this problem. And phimosis treatment is available in Jaipur by circumcision surgery, in the circumcision surgery process the entire foreskin is removed or the part of foreskin. IASH Jaipur provides a phimosis specialist in Jaipur at a very reasonable cost. We also use latest zsr circumcision in jaipur by our Phimosis specialist
- FRENULUM BREVE/ SHORT FRENULUM – Frenulum breve, or a short frenulum, is where the frenulum of the penis (a band of tissue on the underside of the glans penis that connects to the foreskin) is too short and restricts the movement of the foreskin. This can cause pain during sexual intercourse.Frenuloplasty is an operation in which a cut is made in the frenulum so that it can be stretched to make it longer and the cut is then stitched closed.
- PARAPHIMOSIS – Paraphimosis happens when the foreskin has been retracted behind the head of the penis and cannot go back to its original position. If the foreskin stays in this position, it can cause pain and swelling and can stop blood flow to the penis. This is a serious medical problem and must be treated immediately or there can be long-term damage to the penis, including gangrene.It is important to apply ice to lessen any swelling and then try to move the foreskin forward, using lubricant gel, to its usual position. Other ways to lessen foreskin swelling include injecting certain medicines. If the foreskin does not go back to its normal position, a surgeon may have to cut the foreskin to release it, or an urgent circumcision may be needed. IASH Jaipur provides the best circumcision surgery in Jaipur at low cost
If you are suffering with foreskin problems, book an appointment with our doctor or Call us 9602081813